Main Menu

KDP Omergerd

Started by hakcenter, August 05, 2015, 10:56:22 PM

hakcenter

I didn't have my calipers on me... But at least 1/8th inch maybe more.
TS2009 Deḇarim 8:2
"And you shall remember that יהוה your Elohim led you all the way these forty years in the wilderness, to humble you, prove you, to know what is in your heart, whether you guard His commands or not.

hakcenter

Fixed
"And you shall remember that יהוה your Elohim led you all the way these forty years in the wilderness, to humble you, prove you, to know what is in your heart, whether you guard His commands or not.

hakcenter

Got tired of the oil pan leak and front seal leak..

Going to need the speedy sleeve for this one original owner pretty much ruined the front seal dust seal part.

Rx7man

glad you fixed it before it fell out.. such a cheap fix

I hate oil leaks.. I have a very minor one on the rear main.. don't konw why, the crank was in perfect condition, and all new gaskets, etc were used
'94 dually,  67/67 HE351VE, NV5600, ~600hp
'93 ECLB 47RH, new toy truck, H pump project, 1000hp goal, 300K miles
93 XCLB auto, bone stock, 350K miles
93 XCLB 5spd, bone stock, 100K miles

hakcenter

Scary seeing that so far out. The bolt next to it was hand loose too, went to size it and it started unthreading

Rx7man

buddy of mine had it come out, and it shot up through the casing right above it, luckily it didn't damage the geartrain and a BIG blob of silicone fixed the leak up
'94 dually,  67/67 HE351VE, NV5600, ~600hp
'93 ECLB 47RH, new toy truck, H pump project, 1000hp goal, 300K miles
93 XCLB auto, bone stock, 350K miles
93 XCLB 5spd, bone stock, 100K miles