lilbb and stage 1 He351ve

Started by no_smokn, April 14, 2017, 11:37:07 AM

no_smokn

just wondering if there would be any changes needed for the box on a Stage 1 he351ve for a 12v?  i know i'll need more fuel to throw at it, but am looking at getting either a stock 351ve or a stage 1 351ve (63mm compressor wheel).

BJ

hakcenter

TS2009 Deḇarim 8:2
"And you shall remember that יהוה your Elohim led you all the way these forty years in the wilderness, to humble you, prove you, to know what is in your heart, whether you guard His commands or not.

no_smokn

thought so, but wanted to be sure.

thanks.

BJ

Clarkwisely

I have the standalone controller on my truck and I'm wondering if someone could help me with some code

hakcenter

Quote from: Clarkwisely on June 15, 2017, 02:35:19 PM
I have the standalone controller on my truck and I'm wondering if someone could help me with some code

Sure why don't you make a thread in the coding area
TS2009 Deḇarim 8:2
"And you shall remember that יהוה your Elohim led you all the way these forty years in the wilderness, to humble you, prove you, to know what is in your heart, whether you guard His commands or not.

no_smokn

just wondering what year did the He351ve become the 300vg?  would that make a difference on swapping on to my 12v?

same adapter?  same downpipe?  would l need the elbow?

thanks guys.

BJ

Rx7man

I never knew one became the other.. AFAIK the HE351ve is a current product.. can't help on the flanges, etc..
'94 dually,  67/67 HE351VE, NV5600, ~600hp
'93 ECLB 47RH, new toy truck, H pump project, 1000hp goal, 300K miles
93 XCLB auto, bone stock, 350K miles
93 XCLB 5spd, bone stock, 100K miles

no_smokn

i did more research...and 2013 was the transition year...HE351VE becomes HE300VG.  from what i can gather...there are some internal differences between the two, but other than that...they are supposed to be the same.

i had to pass on the turbo anyhow.  hell of a deal for me too.  oh well...i'll find one when i'm ready.

BJ