New build/no luck

Started by Kookie, August 06, 2018, 12:00:38 PM

Kookie

Oh and money... adult resposibity gets in way of toys lol

Rx7man

I hear you there!.. I have a 93 as well, cab is in really good shape, no rust, but has one rear cab mount cracked up.. have a new box and new doors (my doors aren't bad, but they aren't good enough to repaint, drivers side hinge mount is buggered, passenger side door lock punched out)
I wanna do a complete repaint on it, Massey red, I'll keep the white but I might go with a pearl white, polar white, or something a little different
'94 dually,  67/67 HE351VE, NV5600, ~600hp
'93 ECLB 47RH, new toy truck, H pump project, 1000hp goal, 300K miles
93 XCLB auto, bone stock, 350K miles
93 XCLB 5spd, bone stock, 100K miles

Kookie

Sweet looking rig. I bought the truck about 8-9 years ago from a old couple that used it as a camping rig. Had 160000km on it with a new injection pump and injectors. The truck was very well taken care of and I wish at the time I would have been smarter and repainted it then as it had no body issues besides flaky paint. I was more interested in hot rodding so I converted it over to a p-pumped engine and drove it very hard to 300000km as a daily then 5th started to let go in the getrag. It sat for 2 years in the field until I had the time and money to buy the parts to rebuild a core nv5600 I picked up and install it.