Main Menu

Yeeehaw

Started by Rx7man, April 25, 2015, 07:19:44 AM

Rx7man

Got my turbo and manifold :)  it has zero shaft play axially, and a very small amount radially, I do consider it in mint shape, it has a little bit of tarnish on the aluminum, but that's OK. 

Another 'yeehaw' is my 'baby' of an Rx7 I sold to a friend and got munched up is coming back alive and is ready for paint again.. (same color as my truck).  It currently has a T68-1 turbo in it I think?  I am convincing my buddy to look for another VGT and we'll get him a control box.. Car already makes close to 500 RWHP, but the drivability would improve a whole lot, and if you're not just concerned about peak power dyno queen numbers and more about real world performance, I think this would be a step in the right direction for him.. The current setup he has starts to come alive around 3000, and is full on at 4000.. a VGT we could do a lot better.

'94 dually,  67/67 HE351VE, NV5600, ~600hp
'93 ECLB 47RH, new toy truck, H pump project, 1000hp goal, 300K miles
93 XCLB auto, bone stock, 350K miles
93 XCLB 5spd, bone stock, 100K miles

hakcenter

TS2009 Deḇarim 8:2
"And you shall remember that יהוה your Elohim led you all the way these forty years in the wilderness, to humble you, prove you, to know what is in your heart, whether you guard His commands or not.