I think I'm going to re-engineer the LBB

Started by hakcenter, February 08, 2016, 08:19:00 AM

hakcenter

Looks like polycase is going to be making these enclosures soon. I've got some more test code to go through and get this android app off the ground.

Going to use some eeprom programming of variables since basic serial communication is working quite well. Then you can just set it and forget it via app.
TS2009 Deḇarim 8:2
"And you shall remember that יהוה your Elohim led you all the way these forty years in the wilderness, to humble you, prove you, to know what is in your heart, whether you guard His commands or not.

Rx7man

Cool!  I'm getting an HC06 module as well, and LOTS of other stuff (Happy bday to me.. Spent $200 at one ebay store.. 9DOF boards, pots, knobs, switches, multimeters, connectors (12 pin aviation connectors :)))... and then I'm probably going to get a methanol kit.
'94 dually,  67/67 HE351VE, NV5600, ~600hp
'93 ECLB 47RH, new toy truck, H pump project, 1000hp goal, 300K miles
93 XCLB auto, bone stock, 350K miles
93 XCLB 5spd, bone stock, 100K miles

hakcenter

plastic enclosures shipping soon, *cross fingers*
"And you shall remember that יהוה your Elohim led you all the way these forty years in the wilderness, to humble you, prove you, to know what is in your heart, whether you guard His commands or not.

hakcenter

Cases came in today and I'm super stoked!

Looks fabulous, I didn't throw away money with my measurements.. which is super great.

Units are going to be 400, dang they look so good.

Rx7man

'94 dually,  67/67 HE351VE, NV5600, ~600hp
'93 ECLB 47RH, new toy truck, H pump project, 1000hp goal, 300K miles
93 XCLB auto, bone stock, 350K miles
93 XCLB 5spd, bone stock, 100K miles

me78569

2000 Dodge 2500 quad-cab 5.9 Cummins slt, homebuilt 47re revmax 3.5 messed with vb, Quad adr iquad, 4" tbe , pureflow 150 gph. he351ve in the works 100hp DFI inj

hakcenter

Android app is mostly completed for basic testing, I'll get an alpha opt-in link in a few hours after the publication process through google play finishes

hakcenter

Got it installed in the truck today, everything is working great! Going to add rpm to my spare i/o pin

Projecthj

That looks very nice.... what are you gonna do with the wires?

hakcenter

The harness? Just coil up the unused wires for now..