Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Turbo adaptors
« Last post by Chummins on October 02, 2018, 05:29:39 PM »
I'm running the 6.7 egr manifold on my 12v and just deleted the egr . (Made 2 plates and bought universal exh. manifold gasket) so far it's been good . Hasn't leaked yet.  Im using the 12v OEM gaskets at the head (and port matched the manifold to the square gaskets) and of course the OEM gasket at the turbo.
Hardware / Re: 1.1 sheild self test?
« Last post by hakcenter on October 02, 2018, 09:57:33 AM »
There's really no self tests cause what you really want to test, you need the actuator to verify the working end.

You can test pinouts, but all that is connected to the atmega not really the canbus side of things.
General Discussion / Re: Need help with purchase
« Last post by hakcenter on October 02, 2018, 09:56:03 AM »
It really depends on what you want at the end, if you just don't care what it looks like, surely you could figure out bluetooth and add it on, and put the code on it. I really don't care.

However a lot of effort was put into making a stand alone box that is enclosed, arduino ide compatible, and 100% fully bluetooth capable (ie programming from your laptop and uploading code).  If for you the difference is a week, I would err on the side of patience. Things always work out when you wait.
General Discussion / Re: Testing the actuator without the controller?
« Last post by hakcenter on October 01, 2018, 08:14:53 PM »
No way to really test it without sending it can commands.

I've ran across a few that powered up but didn't respond to commands.
General Discussion / Need help with purchase
« Last post by Turboedmav on October 01, 2018, 08:48:16 AM »
Hello again...  :D

I'd like to save some money if posible at all.

I already have an Arduino Mega (working knock-off version)... question is:

Can I purchase the LBB Shield and pay some extra money to get the Bluetooth support and Android App (and all the other extras included in the stand-alone version)?

I don't know if this combo is possible and/or if it would save me enough money to make it an attractive option, otherwise I'll just  wait to save some more money and purchase the stand-alone in a few more weeks, I just can't afford the full stand alone version now...  :'( :'( :'(

Cheers!
Hardware / 1.1 sheild self test?
« Last post by Chummins on October 01, 2018, 05:13:34 AM »
Is there a way to do a self test with the 1.1 sheild without having a actuator hooked up?  Through IDE program. Pin out tests? I'm just trying make sure the repairs are good before installing.  Thanks.
General Discussion / Testing the actuator without the controller?
« Last post by Turboedmav on September 27, 2018, 07:33:32 AM »
Is it possible to run some simple tests with a 12v source and/or a multimeter to find out whether an actuator is good or not?

I have the one installed on the HE300VG and an "orphan" from an HE351VE that I'd like to sell on eBay (but I want to know for sure if it's not fried)

Thanks...  :)
General Discussion / Re: out of stock?
« Last post by hakcenter on September 26, 2018, 09:53:07 PM »
should be, lemme know if not
General Discussion / Glad I found this!
« Last post by Turboedmav on September 26, 2018, 08:47:10 PM »
Hello everyone,

I'm planning on using an HE300VG on a 4.6L gas engine.

I was planning on buying an Arduino and enlisting help from someone who can code, but I guess that would take lots of R&D and, although I DO want to learn how to make my own projects on Arduino, at this point my priority is getting the turbo installed and setting it up to work as efficiently as possible in as little time as possible  and that means controlling it electronically with this turn-key solution. Great!!!  :D

So, I'm really glad I found this website with like-minded people who can help me through the process.

I'll be placing an order for the stand-alone soon!

Cheers everyone.

General Discussion / Re: out of stock?
« Last post by Turboedmav on September 26, 2018, 06:26:46 PM »
Hi there, is the stand alone in stock again? ... I'm buying one soon!  8)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10