Main Menu

App help

Started by Kookie, May 05, 2019, 04:10:26 PM

Kookie

Installing the lil black box and it does not appear to be fully functioning. Have 2.5 on can hi and low. Power and ground to actuator and the controller. Attempting to connect my device with the app and it starts to connect and goes to a loading screen with the message waiting for lil black box reset. Tried to see if flashing it with hex3.0 file but unable to upload with the app. Trying to figure out how to use the arduino program on my lab top but i am completely lost lol.

Kookie

Have also confirmed can high and low are correct pin location, actuator moves when first powerd up but is not functioning on any of the mode switches, ie exhaust brake... turbo has a brand new speed sensor. I have switched the bluetooth on and off. Also wondering if the reset switch wipes the controller??? If so that could be my issue because I have pressed the button... or do in need to jump program pins? Or should that always be left alone??? Also the bluetooth light is flashing and the power on light for the board is on

Kookie

If any tutorials on how to transfer the scripts you post to the adruno program would be helpful as this far I have no clue what I'm doin.

hakcenter

Dang I'm totally sorry I hadn't noticed your post...

Do you have a laptop or PC setup with the arduino IDE on it ? Are you not able to pair to the LBB via bluetooth ?
TS2009 Deḇarim 8:2
"And you shall remember that יהוה your Elohim led you all the way these forty years in the wilderness, to humble you, prove you, to know what is in your heart, whether you guard His commands or not.

Od3ddy

Anyone figure out what this means?

I have my turbo in the mail still. Would you get this error if canbus isn't connected up yet?

hakcenter

What error are you talking about specifically ?

The controller generally won't do anything without the turbo first passing startup and giving feedback to the controller.

Which usually means there's a communication problem.
Could be a bad actuator. Could be a lot of things. Usually the turbo will zero itself on power up full open to avoid issues if it's not commanded a position.
TS2009 Deḇarim 8:2
"And you shall remember that יהוה your Elohim led you all the way these forty years in the wilderness, to humble you, prove you, to know what is in your heart, whether you guard His commands or not.