Main Menu

Libb 2.0 id like to buy it

Started by Muffinzs, May 03, 2021, 06:00:35 PM

Muffinzs

Are you still selling the Libb 2.0, i'd really like to get one for my gas car. I tried to buy a full stand alone vgt controller but it wasn't in stock.

decathect

hakcenter

TS2009 Deḇarim 8:2
"And you shall remember that יהוה your Elohim led you all the way these forty years in the wilderness, to humble you, prove you, to know what is in your heart, whether you guard His commands or not.

hakcenter

Shields are up and available in self assembly options only. I do not have the time to solder anything together.
"And you shall remember that יהוה your Elohim led you all the way these forty years in the wilderness, to humble you, prove you, to know what is in your heart, whether you guard His commands or not.

Muffinzs

I picked one up, does it come with everything or do i need to pick up a few more things?

hakcenter

Self assembly means you'll have to go through the parts components and order them and also solder it yourself.

There should be a link to a mouser bill of materials.
https://www.mouser.com/ProjectManager/ProjectDetail.aspx?AccessID=a38527176b

You can substitute parts of the same specifics just different brands if there's things on back order.