Using moparman controller

Started by Mystykal, February 01, 2023, 03:47:03 PM

Mystykal

Has anyone made the moparman controller? I'm trying to get a bit of help with it, coding and such ain't my field! I installed a 63mm comp wheel and did a 67mm turbine upgrade for exhaust restriction elimination. I figured the 63mm billet wheel might eliminate lag but now I'm thinking something is totally wrong. Idk if it's the vgt controller or what.

hakcenter

Sorry I'm not much help with whatever moparman is doing.

If that's a bigger comp wheel and a smaller exducer it is going to be laggier.
TS2009 Deḇarim 8:2
"And you shall remember that יהוה your Elohim led you all the way these forty years in the wilderness, to humble you, prove you, to know what is in your heart, whether you guard His commands or not.

Mystykal

I ended up going back to the cast 60mm wheel,bit better at low rpm but still feels like jt could have more punch down low.

hakcenter

Couldn't tell you without reviewing the code.

Ideally you want the vanes closed just enough but not hampering performance in the low range.

I started to integrate the crank shaft sensor and did a bit of 3d mapping against shaft speed and engine rpm to really dial in the bottom end response. IMHO it worked really well but the search for more power is always ever reaching.
TS2009 Deḇarim 8:2
"And you shall remember that יהוה your Elohim led you all the way these forty years in the wilderness, to humble you, prove you, to know what is in your heart, whether you guard His commands or not.