Main Menu

12 valve cummins

Started by Bubby, March 01, 2023, 02:03:45 PM

Bubby

I'm looking into getting the lilbb stand-alone for a he300vg, I know the wiring for pos,neg,hi and lo, but what is the wiring for like break,cruse,performance, adc0-2. I just don't want to mess it up and I can't find any information on it at all anywhere.

hakcenter

Look at the pinouts on the wiki
TS2009 Deḇarim 8:2
"And you shall remember that יהוה your Elohim led you all the way these forty years in the wilderness, to humble you, prove you, to know what is in your heart, whether you guard His commands or not.

Bubby

I see, and the standalone unit doesn't say sold out  (but your post seems to say other wise that they might be sold out), and the pre assembled shields aren't listed. are the standalone just still up and sold out, and the pre assembled Shields sold out, or are they gone forever?

hakcenter

I won't be doing any more pre assembly on the shields.

However if you want to buy the shield pcb the quantity should be good to go. The wiki and the shop page should have a link to mouser for all the components necessary to build it. I usually provide shield connector pins.

The big deal is it just isn't cost effective for my time anymore to solder these. Those looking to squeeze every dollar at the setup can take the risk themselves.

I'm currently waiting on the next batch of standalones to come in.
TS2009 Deḇarim 8:2
"And you shall remember that יהוה your Elohim led you all the way these forty years in the wilderness, to humble you, prove you, to know what is in your heart, whether you guard His commands or not.