Recent Posts

Installation / Shield build
« Last post by Kn612 on May 04, 2021, 01:56:11 PM »
Can anyone give me a little guidance or point me in the right direction to make a shield controller?  I have zero arduino and a little coding experience but am willing to learn. Is all I need to do is buy the parts in the wiki from mouser and follow the layout to solder? What is recommended, through hole or surface mount? I can solder

This will be going on a 93 12 valve with a 2012 he351ve. The shield will be able to control it off of shaft speed correct?  Will the exhaust brake be able to be used with an on off switch like the 6.7s? Any help is appreciated
v2.0 / Libb 2.0 id like to buy it
« Last post by Muffinzs on May 03, 2021, 06:00:35 PM »
Are you still selling the Libb 2.0, i'd really like to get one for my gas car. I tried to buy a full stand alone vgt controller but it wasn’t in stock.
v2.0 / Re: Looking to buy but have a few questions
« Last post by hakcenter on April 25, 2021, 05:48:38 PM »
I dont know emough to be fully commited. What does the stand alone need to tap  into for power? Does it tap into the pcm at all?

You just need full standalone stuff.
Power when Key on, to LBB and a relay setup 10/15A to power on with key in the engine bay for the turbo
« Last post by Rx7man on April 22, 2021, 11:41:16 AM »
I run a non-stock Lil'bb setup, and I did tap into the tach output wire from the PCM (quite easy to do)

You'll get a lot more tunability with the Lilbb than you do with the spring setup, as long as you still have the actuator for the turbo.

For cartridge cooling, I just tapped into the heater hose lines, you really don't need a whole lot of flow
« Last post by Thatwhitecummins on April 16, 2021, 03:39:44 PM »
I dont know emough to be fully commited. What does the stand alone need to tap  into for power? Does it tap into the pcm at all?
v2.0 / Re: Libb 2.0 availability
« Last post by Dooley on April 12, 2021, 02:19:34 PM »
Hakcenter, sent you a message
v2.0 / Re: Libb 2.0 availability
« Last post by hakcenter on April 11, 2021, 10:47:30 PM »
I only have 1 left collecting dust on my desk, if you're interested let me know.

I could do another run of 10 if more people show interest.
« Last post by hakcenter on April 11, 2021, 10:46:29 PM »
I have one collecting dust on my desk if you're interested ?
v2.0 / Libb 2.0 availability
« Last post by Dooley on April 11, 2021, 12:58:37 PM »
I was looking to order one of these but found that there not available at this time. Any updates on that?
My banshee seems to have taken a crap, and won’t control the actuator, I found that out by buying a new actuator and it still doesn’t function. I think years ago when I decided to go banshee instead of Lbb, I made a mistake, but I was just intimidated by the coding aspect. That seems to be addressed now Thanks to you and others.
Anyways I have a show to drive my 5yr restoration project to in 4 days (67 International crew cab Cummins swap)and no controller for the HE351.......Thanks
« Last post by Thatwhitecummins on April 10, 2021, 03:45:13 PM »
Is there a full stand alone controller in stock? I have a vgt on my truck but controlled with a spring. I tried to buy a full stand alone vgt controller but it wasn’t in stock. I assumed they weren’t being made anymore