Main Menu

Recent posts

v1.0 - v1.1 / Re: My life, My coding
Last post by Rx7man - Yesterday at 08:18:49 PM
Well.. I think I finally found the truck that'll be the true, big power play truck... 97 12V 4x4 Auto, 320k MILES..  Runs great. has some rust but it's well within the realm of repair.. had a blown transmission, I had a core I put in.. it was a freaking nightmare, the valve body had a BD shift kit and there were all sorts of broken springs.. I'm still fighting with it.. first it went directly into lockup, then I fixed that and it would randomly neutral out if you let off the throttle.. so I seem to have fixed that, but my governor pressure is all goofy and it doesn't want to shift as it should.. and OD apply is really harsh, and come on pretty much as soon as 3rd hits.. I spent some time and adjusted the TPS and that hasn't helped

I'm working on building up a bulletproof transmission for it.. that's going to be real expensive.. Doing ALL billet shafts, drums, and planetary carriers, Alto red/Kolene clutches, billet triple TC.  Still thinking I'll do a HE351ve/S480 combo

On the fueling side, I broke down and bought the Baldur DLC1 controller that will control the H pump
General Discussion / Re: Is anyone still making the...
Last post by Sidewaysstarion - March 16, 2024, 12:53:09 PM
Woot!! I just grabbed the last one available!
General Discussion / Re: Little Black Box
Last post by hakcenter - February 27, 2024, 10:17:25 AM
As best the software is written it limits RPM to 135k. If a fully open turbo spins past that there's no help without an external wastegate.

There are 5v inputs you can add in your own code around if you wanted additional inputs.
General Discussion / Little Black Box
Last post by Dbitzane - February 27, 2024, 08:18:59 AM
Does this controller limit turbo rpm and have map and accelerator pedal inputs?
v2.0 / Re: Android app too old?
Last post by Siegler - February 21, 2024, 07:27:10 PM
Works awesome on android 14! Thanks!
Last post by jamesstubb - February 18, 2024, 01:51:31 PM
That worked for me. Thanks!
Last post by hakcenter - February 14, 2024, 12:21:56 PM
Pushed a major app update out. Lots of underlying changes for all the new android permissions and what not.

Let me know if there are any issues.
Last post by hakcenter - February 11, 2024, 12:49:59 PM
You need to verify the permissions if they were not accepted through the Settings > Apps area and give it coarse location.

Location is needed for bluetooth ::)

I'm working on making a more robust startup warning for permissions. Probably upload it sometime this week once I passes some basic testing.
Last post by jamesstubb - February 10, 2024, 11:39:12 AM
Has this been addressed? My turbo is locked in full brake, but I can't log connect to see if it's the turbo or lilbb. I'm assuming it's the turbo, but I'm going to need to re calibrate anyways so I need access.
General Discussion / Re: Is anyone still making the...
Last post by hakcenter - February 08, 2024, 09:33:08 PM
A few are up on the store for sale now. Need to get with my wire guy and get some more made.
I do have 12ft available in limited qty for now if you super want it now.