Main Menu

LBB 2.0 standalone

Started by fUMMINS, November 08, 2021, 11:07:50 PM

fUMMINS

Just checking to see if the standalone 2.0 is still available to purchase for a He351vg with harness, need to pull the turbo out of the shelf and verify it looks ok and pay attention to the connectors. was waiting on Fleece to release there's but only a few got them I suppose. Sure glad to find this site in hopes of putting the  HE351vg on my 5.9 tired of the laggy twin setup I wasted a ton of money on. Having problems with dead pedal ,several new or differe  Acc's have been installed , runs fine a few days till you really need it then bam ,idle only turn off restart sometimes run all day,otheres it's
PIA  Tim

hakcenter

For what it's worth I've helped a customer move from a fleece to my controller.

They used to do the knob hold the line etc etc etc play with the turbo while doing pulls.

Not anymore lol. I can check but I think I sold the very last of my stock and cost for doing a new run I need a commitment from people 😑
TS2009 Deḇarim 8:2
"And you shall remember that יהוה your Elohim led you all the way these forty years in the wilderness, to humble you, prove you, to know what is in your heart, whether you guard His commands or not.