Main Menu

Stuck in brake mode

Started by Kookie, December 04, 2022, 07:34:20 PM

Kookie

Have intermittent  starter issus and now the truck is stuck in brake mode
At the time did not have the app with me to look at speed sensor reading
Tested out the harness for the controller, all good
Can bus checks out for high and low, powers and grounds and wiring to speed sensor
App says turbo is in brake mode, input wire disconnected to insure not the issue
Disconnected the JB jumper to no change
Updated from 3.00 to 3.03, going to 3.04 or 3.05 and the controller gets stuck waiting for reset messgae on app
Any sugestions?  Currently with out a computer
Have been daily driving truck and first issue since getting it all fully installed
It should only show brake mode if pin for the input is grounded?

Rx7man

without a computer to be able to see what's going on it's a little hard to diagnose.. I'm not that familiar with the stock Lil'bb code so I'm especially useless.. Hopefully Curtis will be here to give you a hand
'94 dually,  67/67 HE351VE, NV5600, ~600hp
'93 ECLB 47RH, new toy truck, H pump project, 1000hp goal, 300K miles
93 XCLB auto, bone stock, 350K miles
93 XCLB 5spd, bone stock, 100K miles

hakcenter

Yes technically all the modes are activated sensing ground on their pullup pin.

We can write to ignore the pin if there's some problem going on.

Are you updating firmware from the Bluetooth app ?
TS2009 Deḇarim 8:2
"And you shall remember that יהוה your Elohim led you all the way these forty years in the wilderness, to humble you, prove you, to know what is in your heart, whether you guard His commands or not.

Kookie

Yes just using my phone with the app to update.
I csn get a computer to use if need be, will need help with all the aridunno stuff.
It completes the install but when trying to reconnect it gets stuck in the loop of waiting for reset
Flash older file and connects with no issue.
I havent really fiddled with the app once i was happy with my tune

hakcenter

Definitely going to need to setup a connection through your computer to see what's going on.

It is very interesting the latter hexs are not fully booting.

Email me directly and let's get something scheduled to look at this.
TS2009 Deḇarim 8:2
"And you shall remember that יהוה your Elohim led you all the way these forty years in the wilderness, to humble you, prove you, to know what is in your heart, whether you guard His commands or not.

Kookie