Is anyone still making the stand alones

Started by Lowslowfummins, February 26, 2023, 09:35:38 AM

Lowslowfummins

I have been trying to figure out a option for he351ve set up on my 12v ford truck and I don't know enough about computers to build one so I came here but idk if anyone is even still making them the full stand alone that is if anyone has input please let me know I know the original was out to market like 10+ years ago

Thatslow_24v

I'm under the impression that another batch of the standalones will be ready in the next month-ish

lk433

Yes? I would also be in for one of the standalone units...

hakcenter

Well let's hope the redesign for the power in and bluetooth work I did work.

PCBs are getting setup for assembly this week so it may be a bit longer till they hit my door.
TS2009 Deḇarim 8:2
"And you shall remember that יהוה your Elohim led you all the way these forty years in the wilderness, to humble you, prove you, to know what is in your heart, whether you guard His commands or not.

hakcenter

Units hit my door today. I need to validate Bluetooth but so far the updates to the rx/tx and power seem to be working.

I'll QA these during the week to validate it all.
"And you shall remember that יהוה your Elohim led you all the way these forty years in the wilderness, to humble you, prove you, to know what is in your heart, whether you guard His commands or not.

hakcenter

Everything looks good, forgot to buy connectors and whatnot. Updating store layout etc. Hopefully it'll be a smooth transition  :-\

hakcenter

Units are up for sale on the store page, let me know if there is any issues ordering.

You'll need to add the connectors you need as well.

drewk

How long do these usually last before you are sold out again?

Nbrasfield

Any idea when you're going to get another set of standalones in?  I just ordered a shield, but I'd much rather use a standalone!

hakcenter

I'll probably order another batch sometime in November

Ktc

Interested in purchasing a standalone when they are available again. Looking to swap a HE351 VG onto a 2001 Ram 2500. Hopefully will have the trans built and ready for the turbo brake function

hakcenter

I should be ordering within the next 2 weeks or so.

Sidewaysstarion

I've been checking for months hoping they'd come back in stock, I'm excited to hear there is another production run on the way.

hakcenter

Yeah I'm in process currently I'll update once I get a lead time.

hakcenter

10 boards showed up yesterday. Did the basic QA today.

Waiting on Arduino 328s to come in and then finalize the QA.

I'm short 3 cases strangely, wondering if my kids got into my boxes or something so I'll only have 7 for sale once they all pass QA.