Looking for info

Started by 98K35006BT, November 24, 2022, 04:14:05 PM

98K35006BT

Hey All,

I got a 98 Chevy CCLB Dually I just put a 12V Cummins out of a 94 Ram into. I was thinking about running compounds until I came across this website.
I've been skimming through the info here and in the FAQ and while it's a trove of good usable info it's not very centralized. It's hard to find answers to basic questions that one may have. For example I'm wondering about inputs.
What all signals are needed by the standalone?

From what I can tell there's a throttle position signal and a VR signal needed. Is that all?

I had more questions but I forgot them. Lol
I'll edit and post more as I remember them. Thanks!
And Happy Thanksgiving!

hakcenter

The stand-alone does not need any additional inputs. The turbo comes equipped with the shaft speed sensor.

You can add additional inputs if you would prefer however you will need to write the additional code.

I left in a simple RPM counter on the spare pin that just needs uncommenting to count but to incorporate it into the size calculation will take some additional work.
TS2009 Deḇarim 8:2
"And you shall remember that יהוה your Elohim led you all the way these forty years in the wilderness, to humble you, prove you, to know what is in your heart, whether you guard His commands or not.