Possible to add BT & App to shield?

Started by JasonDMX2, October 20, 2023, 06:29:43 AM

JasonDMX2

Is it a possibility to add BT & App to shield? Or will the lbb stand alone be available again?

hakcenter

You can try, I can't really offer any support though. If the firmware updating, etc doesn't work.

I'll probably order another batch sometime in November
TS2009 Deḇarim 8:2
"And you shall remember that יהוה your Elohim led you all the way these forty years in the wilderness, to humble you, prove you, to know what is in your heart, whether you guard His commands or not.

JasonDMX2

Quote from: hakcenter on October 22, 2023, 07:06:49 PMYou can try, I can't really offer any support though. If the firmware updating, etc doesn't work.

I'll probably order another batch sometime in November

Did you make the app connection? let me know. I would like one with the app either way.

hakcenter

Ya I made the sketch then I made the BT app that communicates with it. The language is all there but you'll need some specifics on the arduino side to make it all come together
TS2009 Deḇarim 8:2
"And you shall remember that יהוה your Elohim led you all the way these forty years in the wilderness, to humble you, prove you, to know what is in your heart, whether you guard His commands or not.