Instructions on some things

Started by Ravewolf, December 27, 2022, 05:07:29 PM

Ravewolf

Is there by chance a guide to where everything goes or top-down pic of the Lil bb? I bought a shield and everything to put it together, but no idea where anything goes

hakcenter

TS2009 Deḇarim 8:2
"And you shall remember that יהוה your Elohim led you all the way these forty years in the wilderness, to humble you, prove you, to know what is in your heart, whether you guard His commands or not.

Ravewolf

Thank you! Last question, what goes in the hole for the voltage regulator diode? The big square chip with the three legs, and it has a screw hole on the other side. I have it circled in the pic if it uploads

hakcenter

You can thread it down with a nut n bolt if you want. It'll never heat up though
"And you shall remember that יהוה your Elohim led you all the way these forty years in the wilderness, to humble you, prove you, to know what is in your heart, whether you guard His commands or not.

Ravewolf

Thanks again. Now comes the fun part of uploading the code to the board, which I've been failing miserably at.

Ravewolf

So I'm having a hard time uploading the code to the board. Is there a tutorial or something I can use to figure out what I'm doing wrong? I keep getting the error  'port d not defined in this scope".

I've tried opening everything in the Microsoft coding program (forgot the name) and copying all the files from the 3.0.5 update over to the Arduino editor program.

I'm pretty lost on how to code so I apologize for asking.

hakcenter

Email me directly and I'll schedule some 1on1 time to help you out